What is Asperger Syndrome Disorder? click HERE

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dreading the IEP, May 2010

Jacobs IEP is coming up, and I am dreading it. All the past ones have not gone bad, I actually enjoy listening to the teacher speak about Jacobs progress. This year has just been so turbulent I want to take full advantage of my rights and get what Jacob deserves to succeed in this educational system. With so many things going on right now in my personal life, it is hard to concentrate and make sure these things take place. I have gone to numerous seminars about special ed but am still have so much to learn, and not comfortable on my own understanding.

I am keeping in mind that the whole school district has huge budget cuts for this next year, and also that the administration is not quick in suggesting everything that Jacob is entitled to.

No comments:

WHAT IS ASPERGERS SYNDROME?
http://myaspergerschild.blogspot.com/


WHERE TO GET HELP--TREATMENTS--ETC.
http://myaspergerschild3.blogspot.com/