What is Asperger Syndrome Disorder? click HERE

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Difficult Times

September 25, 2008

It has not been an easy time for Jake the last few weeks. His behavior has changed, and I chalk it up to being hormones emerging. He has constantly been asking for things and when I turn him down because his requests have been so unreasonable, he has a fit. He gets mad and angry, deliberately doing things to spite me, acts like a spoiled kid. He wants me to buy him games, to buy a wii. Every day is something new. I try to explain the concept of money to him but Jake just doesn't want to hear it. I won't buy toys/games on a whim-only for holidays for special occasions. Also he is deliberately doing things he should not-the house smelled of smoke one day, he was lighting matches in his room!!! Don't think he knew of the repercusions of his actions, but when I questioned him, he deliberately lied about knowing anything about it, and finally fessed up with a match book in his pocket. His attitude just stinks lately!


Jacob is still not happy about him being grounded from his bike-he keeps pushing me like I will give in - and I WON'T! He needs to learn from his mistakes.

No comments:

WHAT IS ASPERGERS SYNDROME?
http://myaspergerschild.blogspot.com/


WHERE TO GET HELP--TREATMENTS--ETC.
http://myaspergerschild3.blogspot.com/